[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

bullatus = ?

Greetings fellow Listers,
I've got another species name query.  This time about Gallimimus bullatus.  
I've found to vastly different translations for bullatus:
1). "Pneumatic"
2). "Knobbly, puckered, or bubble-shaped."

Which is right.  And why was this name chosen?

I hope someone can help, as I am utterly baffled.
Tommy Bradley

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at