[dinosaur] Cretaceous & Beyond conference: early registration ends Saturday!

Exciting news - the list of Presentation Titles and Authors for the Cretaceous & Beyond conference is now available on our website!

Link:
http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/cret_and_beyond-accepted_abstracts/

We've got a great group of presentations - thank you to everyone who submitted abstracts!

We have not yet finalized the presentation schedule, and we do still have some spots remaining - we will continue accepting new abstract submissions for the near future, so nudge your colleagues to submit an abstract and join us for a great conference!
http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/cret_and_beyond-abstract_sub/

Reminder: Discounted Early Registration ($40) ends Saturday June 8, so save some beer money by registering now!
http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/cret_and_beyond-registration/

See you in September!

-Cretaceous & Beyond Organizing Committee

Dr. Liz Freedman Fowler
Assistant Professor of Biology
Dickinson State University
Dickinson, North Dakota