Re: [dinosaur] Dromaeosaurid ungual phalanx from Amur Region, Russia

Free pdf:

This is the original version of the article in Russian, which appeared in a different journal, recently made open access.

I. Yu. Bolotsky, Yu. L. Bolotsky & P. Sorokin (2019)
First find of the dromaeosauridae (Dinosauria: Dromaeosauridae) ungual from the late cretaceous Blagoveschensk dinosaur locality (Amur Region, Russia).
Doklady of the Academy of Sciences 484(2): 184-186
DOI: https://doi.org/10.31857/S0869-56524842184-186
https://journals.eco-vector.com/0869-5652/article/view/11724