Re: [dinosaur] Mesozoic Biogeography paper request

Paper received and thanks to Dr. Fastovsky!

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 1:26 PM John Bois <mjohn.bois@gmail.com> wrote:
If anyone could send me a PDF of this paper I would be very grateful...thanks in advance.
John Bois

David W. Krause, Joseph J.W. Sertich, Patrick M. O'Connor, Kristina Curry Rogers & Raymond R. Rogers (2019)
The Mesozoic Biogeographic History of Gondwanan Terrestrial Vertebrates: Insights from Madagascar's Fossil Record.
Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences 47: 519â553