[dinosaur] Shunosaurus jiangyiensis?

So I'm mildly concerned because I randomly and completely accidentally stumbled upon the apparent description of Shunosaurus jiangyiensis, in a 2004 "Yunnan Geology" paper I just downloaded today. I've never seen mention of this species anywhere, it shared a name with Yuanmousaurus but I don't think the latter was a reassigned species, and a google search turns up absolutely nothing ... link to the original here I can attach the pdf if people wish (I've heard that the chinese text isn't appearing in the pdf I've shared already I can see it but others have some issue ...)

http://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTOTAL-YNZD200401009.htm