Greetings

Greetings you have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr. Bill Gates. Contact me
at this email for your claim: gatesfoundation8@outlook.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know
why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information
below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you
as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the
world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We
prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on
Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided
to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see
from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having
no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped
some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before
we die we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals
around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti,
hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other
organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimerâs and diabetes
and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity
donation. We have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining
days because i am no longer strong am sick and am writing you from hospital
computer. And me and my wife will be traveling to Germany for Treatment.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have
been donated solely to you, you are to send me

your full names.................
your contact address................
your personal telephone number...............
SEND YOUR ABOVE DETAILS TO my Email: gatesfoundation8@outlook.com

So that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping
that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in
your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of
poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in
your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money
to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my
name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates