Re: [dinosaur] New preprint: sauropods have spinal-cord supports like salamanders

If anyone wants to learn more about paleorXiv, we have submission guidelines here: https://paleorxiv.github.io/submission_guidelines.html

and a pretty comprehensive database of journal policies for sharing preprints (pre-peer review) and postprints (post-peer review) here: https://paleorxiv.github.io/journal_policies.html

We make it pretty easy for any palaeontologist to make virtually all of their research articles, data, software etc. freely accessible at zero-cost to the authors. Including past projects too. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Jon
Rogue Palaeontologist; PhD, MEarthSci, MSc
Research Fellow: Center for Research and Interdisciplinarity, Paris; Southern Denmark University, Odense

     ÂÂ
Personal websiteÂ- Home of the Green Tea and Velociraptors blog.