Re: [dinosaur] New preprint: sauropods have spinal-cord supports like salamanders

Yes, I lament the forthcoming closing of PeerJ Preprints, and I'm a bit lost as to why it's happening and why Peter and Jason aren't being as forthcoming and communicative over this as they usually are. As it happens, I plan to post a PeerJ Preprint this very evening â from my SVPCA talk that is the counterpart of the Atherholt and Wedel one that launched this thread â but it will likely be my last. I like PeerJ Preprints partly just because I'm used to it, no doubt. But it does also have a bunch of neat features, including collections, comments and questions. I guess I will find out soon enough whether BiorXiv has them, too.

-- Mike.