[dinosaur] T. rex hunting cooperation

Good day,

recently I was reading an article about what sounds did T. rex produce (https://dinosaurusblog.com/2019/09/26/chcete-si-poslechnout-tyranosaura/). There is a hypothesis that it was producing a sinister, low-frequency rumbling, spreading out through the ground many kilometers.

I would like to ask, what is the possibility of T. rex using these sounds for communication with other tyrannosaurs in its vicinity? Is it possible that some individuals could chase prey animals towards others and communicate in real time during this hunting strategy with low-frequency sounds? Thank you in advance! Tom