Re: [dinosaur] Secodontosaurus paper by Romer

Note that the full volume can be viewed online at this link to Russian Google Books. Unfortunately, there is not a pdf download link. I guess you could create a document from screenshots if nobody has a separateÂpdf.

https://books.google.ru/books?id=caxeDwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false