[dinosaur] On several Russian papers

To who it may concern,
  ÂRecently I have soughtÂseveral Russian papers to assist me in a list I have been making of the history of taxonomic nomenclature. They include the following:

- Maleev's description of TherizinosaurusÂ(in Russian, I already have the translation)

- Efremov's descriptions of Nyctiphruretus & Titanophoneus

- Tchudinov's descriptions of Estemmenosuchus and Eotitanosuchus

- Bakhurina's description of Dsungaripterus parvus

- Novojilov's description of Pliosaurus rossicus

If any of you have pdfs of said papers,Âplease let me know.

Sincerely,
Leo G.