Re: [dinosaur] Theropod limb lengthening + Vitakrisaurus + titanosaurs + more (free pdfs)

All of Malkani's dinosaur taxa are nomina nuda; I've compiled a list (with references) and what ICZN requirements they fail to meet. I'm sure his pterosaurs, crocodilians, and ichnotaxa are the same but I have yet to look into them.

https://www.deviantart.com/carnoferox/art/Dinosaur-Names-to-Avoid-Using-784219870ÂÂ